As an FBI Special Agent with Accounting/Financial expertise, you ensure accountability and trace criminal activity using your problem-solving skills and financial acumen. You follow the money trail and discover hidden assets, connecting the dots to trace transactions to their source. You analyze data, consult with and educate your team. Your diversified financial skills easily adapt to all areas of crime solving, from counterintelligence and cybersecurity to organized crime and terrorism.Learn more about this agency
Wherever you may be working now, whether at a public agency or facility or for a private organization, we need your expertise! Motivated individuals from a wide range of accounting and finance backgrounds have become Special Agents, including corporate, audit, tax, financial and consulting specialties.
Being a Special Agent can be a lifelong career of uncommon days and amazing experiences. Here's what you'll need to succeed:
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to create the financial picture and communicate it internally and externally.
- Ability to be detail oriented, yet keep a strategic focus.
- Ability to objectively evaluate information and make sound judgments.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or similar analytical discipline.
- Honesty and integrity must be the foundation of who you are.
- Demonstrated financial acumen and analytical experience delivering forecasting, budgeting and variance analysis, as well as data interpretation of business impact and results.
- The drive and commitment to make a difference in the communities you serve.
Occasional travel - Travel is dependent on position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/463484600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.