Reemployed Annuitant: This vacancy does not meet the criteria identified in DoDI 1400.25 VOLUME 300, Section 3 for the appointment of annuitants.
Multiple selections will be made from this job announcement for a position with the same title, series, grade(s), promotion potential, general job responsibilities and a duty location listed in this job announcement.
The salaries listed above are the base salary and locality pay for the Rest of U.S. pay schedule at the GS-05, step 01 and the GS-07, step 10 levels. The General Schedule (GS) basic pay schedule varies by geographic locality. To view pay rates in a specific location visit the Office of Personnel Management pay tables at
You are limited to selecting three geographic locations for this announcement. However, if an insufficient number of well qualified applicants are available for any DCAA location on this job announcement, you may be contacted for interest in additional locations.
- Gathers background information for assigned audit areas to include missions and functions, resources and applicable laws, regulations, guidance and studies
- Assists in identifying and testing internal controls and performing other applicable audit tests to aid the audit team with applicable contract audit functions and develops conclusions regarding data collected and analyzed
- Assists audit team with the compilation, arrangement and evaluation of data and preparation of audit working papers and summaries detailing the results of the work for audit steps
- Assists in maintaining appropriate audit administrative files, time control information and data needed to track pertinent information to assist the audit team
- Examines and reviews accounting documents such as payroll and vouchers to identify and verify costs and determines propriety and validity appropriate.
Occasional travel - See the Other Information section for more information on Travel requirements.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…This is an internship for students who have recently been accepted in or are currently enrolled at least half-time in a certificate or degree seeking program in an accredited college or university, graduate, or professional school with the intent to pursue a degree in Accounting or a related field(business administration, finance, or public administration). Half-time is typically 6 semester hours for undergraduates but may be determined by the school.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/463407100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.