This position is in the Office of the Department of Defense Office of Inspector General (DoD OIG), Deputy Inspector General for Intelligence and Special Program Assessments (DIG-ISPA) and is located in Alexandria, VA. ISPA is responsible for evaluating, monitoring, and reviewing the programs, policies, procedures, and functions of the intelligence community, nuclear enterprise, and Special Access Programs within the DoD, ensuring resources are properly managed.
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
· Current Permanent Department of Defense Office of Inspector General DoD OIG
· Eligible under Veterans' Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA)
· Priority Placement Program, Program S (Military Spouse) registrants referred through the Automated Stopper and Referral System (ASARS) for this position
· Eligible for NAF/AAFES Interchange Agreement
· Eligible for 30% Disabled Veterans
As a Supervisory Program Analyst your duties include, but are not limited to:
1) Serving as the technical authority to the DoD OIG on the management and execution of intelligence evaluations performed by the OIG, concerning special access programs and the various intelligence missions and related disciplines, including Human Intelligence, Signals Intelligence, Electronic Intelligence, Imagery Intelligence, Measurement and Signature Intelligence or Counterintelligence.
2) Providing information and advice to the DIG-ISPA on all matters relating to intelligence evaluations and assessments conducted within DoD. Establishing and maintaining effective liaison and coordination with senior representatives of the DoD OIG, Congressional committees including intelligence committees, the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), the Organization of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (OJCS), Defense Agencies, Unified Commands, the Intelligence Community Inspector General, the Inspector Generals within the Intelligence community, the military departments, other DoD Audit organizations, the General Accounting Office (GAO), the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and any Federal, State or Local government agency, non-governmental organizations and individuals requiring evaluation coverage.
3) Coordinating all planning in the DoD intelligence evaluation community. Serving as the DoD OIG Issue Area Coordinator for Intelligence evaluations conducted in the Department consisting of four major intelligence agencies, service components and unified commands.
4) Representing the DoD OIG in dealing with the DoD, the GAO, other government agencies and activities, Congressional staffs, private industries officials, and news media personnel in evaluation matters involving the assigned intelligence and intelligence-related matters.
5) Responsibility for conducting joint projects with other Government agencies of other intelligence activities that are jointly operated. Responsible for the management of projects that involve intelligence missions, functions and systems.
6) Conducting senior-level internal and external coordination and plans and directs resources to ensure performance of adequate evaluation coverage in the area of intelligence.
Occasional travel - Up to 25% temporary duty (TDY) travel within the continental United States (CONUS) and outside of the continental United States (OCONUS)
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Current Permanent Career or Career Conditional Department of Defense Employees, VEOA Eligibles, Disabled Veterans, Executive Order 12721 Eligibles, and Executive Order 13473 Eligibles
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/461743900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.