About the Agency
This vacancy is advertised under 3 different announcements. Some applicants may not be eligible to be hired under THIS announcement. Please make sure you apply to the announcement that entitles you to consideration. Read the `Who May Apply` section carefully to determine your eligibility. If you are not eligible under this announcement, please see OPM announcement MASB1802290-SLA, Program Analyst, GG-0343-07 and ADFO-2016-0298, Program Analyst, GG-0301-07/09/11/12, Census-CB-NW.
This vacancy is for multiple Program Analyst positions in the Associate Director for Field Operations located at the U.S. Census Bureau Headquarters in Suitland, Maryland.
The Census Bureau is accessible from the Metro Rail Green Line -Suitland Station.
This position is ELIGIBLE for telework; additional criteria will be required (e.g., supervisory approval).
Relocation expenses may be paid.
This is a BARGAINING unit position.
This is an open continuous announcement. The initial cut off date for referral is October 20, 2016. After this date, additional referral lists will be created as vacancies are available. This announcement covers multiple positions within the various Directorates of the U.S Census Bureau.
**Multiple selections may be made from various directorates within the Census Bureau from this announcement for a position with the same title, series, grade(s) promotion potential, general job responsibilities and duty location**
The individual selected for this position will:
- Analyze and manage various projects and activities timeline for a regional decentralized staff as well as providing technical advice on program operations.
- Plan, develop, review, edit monitor and evaluate material against program objectives established for regional offices and/ or a decentralized staff.
- Communicate the progress of on-going activities effectively in situations where frequent changes, delays or unexpected events could cause major shifting in priorities, timetables or work assignments.
- Conducts research and writing instructional material such as operational manuals and guides based on agency procedures.
- Occasional Travel
- Occasional travel may be required.