This vacancy is advertised under 2 different announcements. Some applicants may not be eligible to be hired under THIS announcement. Please make sure you apply to the announcement that entitles you to consideration. Read the `Who May Apply` section carefully to determine your eligibility. If you are not eligible under this announcement, please see ADDC-2016-0070, Program Analyst, GS-0343-14, CENSUS-CB-TG which can be assessed at http://www.USAJOBS.gov.Learn more about this agency
This vacancy is for multiple Program Analyst positions in the Associate Director for Decennial Census Program (ADDC) located at the U.S. Census Bureau Headquarters in Suitland, Maryland.
**Multiple selections may be made from various directorates within the Census Bureau from this announcement for a position with the same title, series, grade(s) promotion potential, general job responsibilities and duty location.**
This position is ELIGIBLE for telework; additional criteria will be required (e.g., supervisory approval).
Relocation expenses may be paid.
This is a NONBARGAINING unit position.
This is an open continuous announcement. The initial cut off date for referral is May 19, 2016. After this date additional referral list will be created as vacancies are avaliable. This announcement covers multiple postions within the various Directorates within the U.S. Census Bureau through May 04, 2017.
The individual selected for this position will:
- Develop strategies, policies, and implementation plans to maintain optimum organizational performance.
- Analyze and evaluate data on program progress, performance, meeting schedule timelines, and program objectives.
- Develop short-range plans for high-level financial and budget related issues and activities.
- Make presentations to reporting divisions and Bureau managers on behalf of the Associate Director.
- Evaluate the operating demands placed on reporting divisions because of workload expansion/contraction in the context of organizational and staffing implications.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Open to all U.S Citizens.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/438120800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.