This OPEN CONTINUOUS ANNOUNCEMENT (OCA) is for VA Puget Sound Health Care System and associated CBOC employees only. Interested candidates should select desired location and specialty upon submission of their application.Learn more about this agency
NOTE: Resumes will only be referred to the hiring manager for consideration as vacancies occur.
This posting is for Registered Nurses interested in positions in Critical Care. Including:
- Medicine/Surgery (Seattle/American Lake)
- Primary Care
- Mental Health
- Responsible and accountable for all elements of the nursing process when providing and/or supervising direct patient care
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care based on age-specific components
- Assumes responsibility for the coordination of care focused on patient transition through the continuum of care, patient and family education, patient self-management after discharge, and supporting factors that impact customer satisfaction
- Considers all characteristics of the individual, including age and life stages, state of health, race and culture, values, and previous experiences
- Administers medications and procedures per established policies and guidelines
- Influences care outcomes by collaborating with members of the interdisciplinary team
- Core elements of performance include knowledge and active participation in unit/program level quality improvement processes and initiatives as well as customer service programs
Compressed/Flexible: May be available per Unit Policy
Telework: May be available per Unit Policy
Virtual: This is not a virtual position.
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Permanent Change of Station (PCS): Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Pay Schedule: Salary will be based on locality and associated pay scale. The salary listed in this vacancy is for Full Time employees and will be prorated for Part Time and Intermittent positions.
Intermittent Scale: $71,546 - $132,483 (Note: will be prorated and based on hours worked).
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/614586800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.