The Psychologist applies advanced professional psychological diagnostic methods and evidence-based intervention strategies to a full range of patient problems in his/her work setting. S/he has advanced knowledge of psychological diagnosis, intervention, and behavioral health that qualifies him/her to provide advice and consultation to professionals representing a variety of disciplines. The position will involve Saturday clinics in the normal work week.Learn more about this agency
Duties include but not limited to:
- Conducts and teaches empirically supported treatments for adults presenting with a range of concerns and mental health diagnoses, including PTSD, depression and anxiety.
- Adheres to operational policies and procedures for the assigned treatment team or clinic, established by the Mental Health Care Group Chief and/or Chief Psychologist.
- Assist the Mental Health Care Group Chief and/or Chief Psychologist in the execution of ongoing program evaluation and data-driven quality improvement projects to monitor the effectiveness of the clinical program.
- Facilitates liaisons with other health care programs in order to effectively coordinate services.
- Complies with national and local performance measures, including timely health care screening and completion of relevant clinical reminders for all patients.
- Provides clinical supervision and instruction for assigned psychology pre-doctoral interns and pre- interns. To serve as a primary supervisor for interns, California State licensure is required along with biannual six hours of training in supervision.
- Completes all required written training documents including initial training contracts and supervisory evaluation forms.
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/608197700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.