This position is in Nutrition and Food Services and will be filled at our Marion, IN campus.Learn more about this agency
Some of the duties and responsibilities of the Wage Grade 3 (WG-3) include, but are not limited to:
- Possess and understand basic food handling techniques.
- Perform routine manual tasks involving a few steps.
- Concentrate on work assignments despite interruptions and distractions.
- Have a working knowledge of procedures to prevent food contamination.
- Read and understand written material such as time and duty schedules, safely data sheets, menus, recipes and basic work instructions.
- Perform heavy duty cleaning tasks throughout food service and related areas.
- Set up and operate a mechanical dishwasher including the continuous conveyor or bell feeding dishwasher.
Promotion Potential: The selectee may be promoted to the full performance level without further competition when all regulatory, qualification, and performance requirements are met. Selection at a lower grade level does not guarantee promotion to the full performance level.
Work Schedule: Multiple Work Shifts TBD.
Position Description Title/PD#: Food Service Worker/000062
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/604754600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.