Please read the entire announcement and all the instructions before you begin an application. To apply for this position, you must complete the initial online application, to include submission of the required documentation specified in the Required Documents section below. The complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (ET) on the closing date of the announcement to receive consideration. The application process is as follows:
- To begin the application process, click the Apply Online button.
- Answer the questions presented in the application and attach all necessary supporting documentation.
- Click the Submit Application button prior to 11:59 PM (ET) on 01/23/2022.
- After submitting an online application, you will be notified whether or not you are required to take additional online assessments through the Spv Situational Judgment Test (SSJT) system. This message will be delivered to you both on screen and via email notification. If you do not receive the email invitation to the assessment and you meet the minimum qualifications for the position, you should contact
email@example.com to request the email be re-sent. Requests to re-send invitations to the SSJT assessments must be received by
firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE the close of the JOA.
- If you are asked to take the SSJT, you will be presented with a unique URL to access the SSJT and is granted through your USAJOBS login credentials. Be sure to review all instructions prior to beginning your SSJT Assessments. Note, set aside at least 3 hours to take these assessments; however, most applicants complete the assessments in less time. If you need to stop the assessments and continue at a later time, you can re-use the URL sent to you via email and also found on the Additional Application Information page that can be located in the application record in your USAJOBS account.
To update your application, including supporting documentation, at any time during the announcement open period by returning to your USAJOBS account (https://my.usajobs.gov/Account/Login
). There you will find a record of your application, the application status, and an option to Update Application
. This option will no longer be available once the announcement has closed.
To verify the status of your application both during and after the announcement open period, log into your USAJOBS account: https://my.usajobs.gov/Account/Login
. All of your applications will appear on the Welcome
page. The application record in your USAJOBS account provides an Additional Application Information
page that provides information regarding the documentation you submitted and any correspondence sent related to this application. The Application
Status will appear along with the date your application was last updated. For information on what each Application Status
means, visit: https://www.usajobs.gov/Help/how-to/application/status/
: All notifications on application status will be sent to you via email and posted to your USAJOBS account.
Reasonable Accommodation Requests:
If you believe you have a disability (i.e., physical or mental), covered by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as amended and Americans with Disabilities Act 1990 as amended, that would interfere with completing the Spv Situational Judgment Test (SSJT), you will be granted the opportunity to request a reasonable accommodation in your online application. Requests for Reasonable Accommodations for the SSJT and appropriate supporting documentation for Reasonable Accommodation must be received prior to starting the SSJT. Decisions on requests for Reasonable Accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis. If you meet the minimum qualifications of the position, after notification of the adjudication of your request, you will receive an email invitation to complete the SSJT. You must complete all assessments within 48 hours of receiving the URL to access the SSJT, if you received the link after the close of the announcement. To determine if you need a Reasonable Accommodation, please review the Procedures for Requesting a Reasonable Accommodation for Online Assessments here: https://help.usastaffing.gov/Apply/index.php?title=Reasonable_Accommodations_for_USA_Hire
To preview the questionnaire, please go to https://apply.usastaffing.gov/ViewQuestionnaire/11347190
If you meet the minimum qualifications of this position, you may be presented with instructions on how to access the DLA Supv Situational Judgment Test (SSJT) system. These additional online assessments must be completed within 48 hours following the close of this announcement unless you have requested Reasonable Accommodation for the DLA SSJT. Your results will be kept on record for one year when applying for future jobs that require the same DLA SSJT. NOTE: If the DLA SSJT is altered within a year of your last application, you will be required to take the new DLA SSJT. If no additional online assessments are required you will receive an OPM notification stating "It has been determined that you have completed all required online assessments and your application is complete. No further action is required."
Once you successfully complete the application process, you will receive a notification of receipt. Your application package will be reviewed to ensure you meet the basic eligibility and qualifications requirements, and you will receive a notification. A review may be completed of your online questionnaire and the documentation you submitted to support your responses. Applicants that are found among the most highly qualified may be referred to the hiring official for consideration, and you will receive a notification of referral. The selecting official may choose to conduct interviews, and as part of the selection process, applicants may be required to complete additional supplemental documents. Once the selection is made, you will receive a notification of the decision. If interviews are conducted, DLA uses a technique called Behavior Based Interviewing (BBI). Be sure to check your USA Jobs account for your notification updates.