How to change your password
- Sign into your account by clicking the Sign In icon at the top right of any page.
- Click Username & Password at the bottom of the column on the left.
- Enter your current password followed by your new password.
- Verify your new password.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
Your new USAJOBS password must:
- Be at least eight characters (20 maximum).
- Contain at least one number (0-9).
- Contain at least one uppercase letter (A-Z).
- Contain at least one lowercase letter (a-z).
- Contain at least one special character ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ).
In addition, if someone can access your email, they may be able to gain access to your USAJOBS account. Make sure that the password to your email is different from your USAJOBS account.