The Navy and Marine Corps team offers innovative, exciting and meaningful work linking military and civilian talents to achieve our mission and safeguard our freedoms. Department of the Navy provides competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and extensive professional development and training. From pipefitters to accountants, scientists to engineers, doctors to nurses-the careers and opportunities to make a difference are endless. Civilian careers-where purpose and patriotism unite!
This position involves work of a technical and support nature within the college/university environment, performing technical and support duties that facilitate the work of education professionals at the United States Naval Academy (USNA), an undergraduate university and multi-mission military installation. The duties of this position may vary depending upon the supported mission element (moral, mental or physical) and specific departmental-level assignment.
· Assist military and civilian educators by performing data analysis on various topics related to educational programs and the Brigade of Midshipmen.
· Perform teaching load and space availability analysis in order to assist educators in scheduling faculty and classrooms.
· Perform assignments involving the collection, analysis and reporting of data for budget preparation.
· Review and arrange travel and training orders for staff.
· Perform administrative functions such as time and attendance records and purchase card holding program.