You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
This is a Direct-Hire Public Notice. Applications will be accepted for the location identified in the public notice. Veteran’s preference and traditional rating and ranking of applicants DO NOT apply to positions filled under this public notice.
All complete applications (transcripts must be included) will be verified for eligibility requirements and will be submitted to the hiring official upon request.
Upon the submission of your application package to USAJobs.gov, you will receive an automatic reply from OPM informing you that your application has been submitted, received and is being processed. If you provided an email address, you will receive an email message acknowledging the receipt of your application. Your application will remain active through the open period of this Public Notice. You will not receive any additional notifications, and your resume may not be reviewed for qualifications unless a position is requested to be filled by the hiring official. After you submit your application, you will be contacted only if further evaluation or interviews are required or upon your selection.”
If requested by Management, your application will be reviewed to determine whether you meet the qualification requirements outlined in this announcement. Therefore, it is imperative that your resume contain sufficiently detailed information upon which to make the qualification determination. Please ensure that your resume contains specific information such as position titles, beginning and ending dates of employment for each position, average number of hours worked per week, and if the position is/was in the Federal government, you should provide the position series and grade level.
You do not need to respond separately to these KSAs, information contained in your resume will serve as responses to the KSAs.
1. Skill in applying, the following information technology principles, concepts, methods, standards and practices sufficient to lead and manage the development of IT Projects/Products: project Management Life Cycle; software Development Life Cycle (SDLC); configuration Management Framework; ITIL Framework; agile/DeVSecOps Methodologies; security and privacy Awareness; documentation life cycle; Requirements analysis; IT Infrastructure; and task Order Management.
2. Knowledge of computer science concepts and principles of standard computer science practices, methods, and techniques to perform, specific instructions, routine projects or minor phases of a larger or more complex project.
3. Knowledge of commercially available technologies and services, new and emerging technologies, information technology related trends, and cybersecurity and privacy standards/best practices.
4. Ability to design and develop applications using modern technologies and cybersecurity and privacy techniques.
5. Ability to communicate orally in order to present complex technical information, advice, findings and recommendations to both IT professionals and others during meetings and presentations. To preview questions please click here.