We may use this vacancy to fill other similar vacant positions.
Position may be subject to a background investigation.
A one-year probationary period may be required.
The person selected for this position may be required to file a financial disclosure statement within 30 days of entry on duty. FAA policy limits certain outside employment and financial investments in aviation-related companies. www.faa.gov/jobs/working_here/financial_disclosure_requirements
The U.S. Department of Transportation strives to ensure that equity, transparency, accountability, collaboration, and communication permeate all that we do for the betterment of the Department, the traveling public, and our nation. As such, DOT values a highly diverse workforce of persons who promote a culture of belonging by respecting the personal dignity and worth of each individual and fostering a positive environment where all feel safe and welcome. If these commitments coincide with your personal ideals and professional aspirations, please consider joining the DOT family.
If selected, you will be required to acknowledge/affirm that you are or will be fully vaccinated prior to entering on duty, and will be required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination upon entering on duty.
FAA employees, their spouses and minor children may not hold stock or any other securities interest in an airline, aircraft manufacturing company, or in a supplier of components of parts to an aircraft manufacturing company. This prohibition is effective on the date of your appointment. If selected, your acceptance of the agency's final offer means you agree to comply with this prohibition. Questions may be directed to an agency ethics official at email@example.com.
1. Applicants must apply on-line to receive consideration for this vacancy announcement.
2. Some, none or all applicants may be interviewed.
3. Positions to be filled in AMK-341 and AMK-342.
4. Please ensure you answer all questions and follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may impact your rating or may result in you not being considered for the job.
5. Position is covered by the FAA Core Compensation plan. Additional information about core compensation is available on the following website: http://jobs.faa.gov/FAACoreCompensation.htm.
6. Additional information regarding living in Oklahoma can be found at www.abetterlifeokc.com.
7. Please upload supporting documents into USAJOBS or 9-AMC-AHF-C400@faa.gov and reference the announcement number. TO CONFIRM RECEIPT OF DOCUMENTS, PLEASE CONTACT Carlene Smith at .405-954-7932
This is not a bargaining unit position.Links to Important Information: Locality Pay