To apply for this position, you must complete the online application and submit the documentation specified in the Required Documents section below. To view a copy of the Assessment Questionnaire click here: https://apply.usastaffing.gov/ViewQuestionnaire/11298584.
To apply for this position, please read and follow all instructions in this announcement, complete the online application, and submit the documentation specified in the "Required Documents" section. Your complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM Eastern Time (ET) on to receive consideration.
- To begin, click Apply to access the online application. You will need to be logged into your USAJOBS account to apply.
- Follow the prompts to select your resume and/or other supporting documents to be included with your application package. See the "Required Documents" section for any additional forms and/or supplemental materials required.
- Read all Eligibility questions and respond accordingly to any Eligibility you wish to claim. You will only be considered for those Eligibility questions (Status Applicant, Reinstatement, Schedule A, etc.) you respond in the affirmative to, regardless of what documentation you submit. We cannot assume you intended to respond differently to a question based on other information in your application package.
- Complete the assessment questionnaire. Applicants are asked all questions regardless of their consideration preferences. We will only consider you for the grades, series, locations, specialties, and other considerations that you self-identify as being qualified for or interested in. Preview assessment questionnaire before you apply:
- Verify all required documentation is included in your application package, review your responses to the assessment questionnaire for accuracy, and then submit your application.
We cannot assume responsibility or grant extensions for personal issues (e.g., troubles navigating the application process, loss of internet, not understanding a question) when applying to our announcements.
To verify the status of your application both during and after the announcement open period, log into your USAJOBS account: https://my.usajobs.gov/Account/Login
. All of your applications will appear on the Welcome
page. The application record in your USAJOBS account provides an Additional Application Information
page that provides information regarding the documentation you submitted and any correspondence we have sent related to this application, including the invitation to take the USA Hire assessment. The Application Status
will appear along with the date your application was last updated.
For information on what each Application Status
means, visit: https://www.usajobs.gov/Help/how- to/application/status/
If you are unable to apply online or need to fax a document you do not have in electronic form, view the following link for information regarding an Alternate Application
We will notify you of the outcome after each step of the recruitment process has been completed. Once you successfully complete the application process, you will receive an acknowledgement letter of receipt. Your application package will be reviewed to ensure you meet the basic eligibility and qualifications requirements. A review will be made of your online questionnaire and the documentation you submitted to support your responses. A list of qualified applicants will be created and sent to the selecting official. You will receive a notification letter of the results of the review of your application package via email.
If you submit a resume but no questionnaire, you cannot be considered for the position. If you submit a questionnaire but no resume, you cannot be considered for the position. Your application will be appropriately documented and you will be removed from further competition against this announcement.
Regarding Interviews: The selecting official may choose to conduct interviews, and once the selection is made, you will receive a notification of the decision. Accommodations maybe made to conduct telephonic interviews to preclude travel hardships for applicants.
NOTE: Declining to be interviewed or failure to report for a scheduled interview will be considered as a withdrawal from further consideration for employment regarding this vacancy.