To apply for this position, you must complete the online questionnaire and submit the documentation specified in the Required Documents section above.
The complete application package must be submitted by 11:59 PM (EST) on 11/04/2021 to receive consideration.
- To begin, click Apply to access the online application. You will need to be logged into your USAJOBS account to apply. If you do not have a USAJOBS account, you will need to create one before beginning the application (https://apply.usastaffing.gov/ViewQuestionnaire/11269691).
- Follow the prompts to select your résumé and/or other supporting documents to be included with your application package. You will have the opportunity to upload additional documents to include in your application before it is submitted. Your uploaded documents may take several hours to clear the virus scan process.
- After acknowledging you have reviewed your application package, complete the Include Personal Information section as you deem appropriate and click to continue with the application process.
- You will be taken to the online application which you must complete in order to apply for the position. Complete the online application, verify the required documentation is included with your application package, and submit the application. You must re-select your resume and/or other documents from your USAJOBS account or your application will be incomplete.
- It is your responsibility to verify that your application package (resume, supporting documents, and responses to the questionnaire) is complete, accurate, and submitted by the closing date. Uploaded documents may take up to one hour to clear the virus scan.
- Additional information on how to complete the online application process and submit your online application may be found on the USA Staffing Applicant Resource Center.
To verify the status of your application, log into your USAJOBS account (https://my.usajobs.gov/Account/Login), all of your applications will appear on the Welcome screen. The Application Status will appear along with the date your application was last updated. For information on what each Application Status means, visit: https://www.usajobs.gov/Help/how-to/application/status/
If you provided an email address, you will receive an email message acknowledging receipt of your application. Your application package will be used to determine your eligibility, qualifications, and quality ranking for this position. If you are determined to be ineligible or not qualified, your application will receive no further consideration.
Effective 1 September 21, the Republic of Korea will require all visa-free foreign visitors (e.g. US passport holders) to obtain a Korean Electronic Travel Authorization (K-ETA) prior to arrival. DoD Civilians, Eligible Family Members (EFM) and DoD Contractors must comply with the KETA requirement. Military members are exempt. For requirements, application, and fee (after 1 Sep 21) refer to: https: //m.k-eta.go.kr/.
DoD Civilians, their eligible family members and eligible military family members on official travel using a US passport must have either a Special Issuance Passport (SIP) or, as a temporary measure, a memorandum from a DoD Passport Agent stating the SIP application was submitted prior to departure from the point of origin. The memorandum must identify each applicant, date of submission, country of travel for PCS/TDY /TAD and DoD Visa Passport Automated System (VPAS) ID.
For a limited time, boarding a flight while on official travel status with a Regular (blue tourist) Passport is permissible ONLY with such a memorandum, which is to be presented to boarding officials, upon request. NOTE: This temporary exception, i.e., allowing official travel on a Regular Passport with memorandum (in lieu of a SIP), will expire on 30 September 2021. Effective 01 October 2021, official travel must be conducted with a SIP.
Non-US passport users and non-Korean passport users must comply with ROK requirements. These travelers from a third country must verify and coordinate all passport and visa or K-ETA requirements prior to traveling. In many cases a visa must be obtained prior to travel.
All travelers entering South Korea, including Korean nationals, are required to submit a negative COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test result. Negative PCR test results must be issued no earlier than 72 hours prior to departure on the international leg.