You will serve as a NUCLEAR ENGINEER/HEALTH PHYSICIST in the RADCON Project Engineer for the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard and Intermediate Maintenance Facility (PSNS and IMF), Yokosuka Detachment of PSNS and IMF.Learn more about this agency
- You will provide routine on-site Radiological Control Project Engineering (RCPE) support.
- You will provide and exercise direct administrative and technical leadership over project radiological engineering and radiation health personnel.
- You will provide direct oversight of other personnel assigned to support nuclear work in Japan and work with their chain of command on admirative issues.
- You will assist in preparation of Emergency Preparedness Plans.
- You will provide assistance and advice in the event of radiological accidents or emergencies; determine accident release source terms.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/617267300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.