THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 5 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.Learn more about this agency
This National Guard position is for a SUPV IT SPEC (CUSTSPT/INFOSEC)-Title 5 OBO, Position Description Number T5821300 and is part of the WI 115 FW, Madison, Wisconsin Air National Guard.
- Responsible for direct supervision of information technology personnel.
- Assigns, directs, and reviews work, determines work methods and procedures, establishes standards of performance, and makes formal appraisals of subordinates' work.
- Ensures effective control of network requirements by providing a central point of contact for actions to include resolving resource conflicts, assisting system users, reviewing outstanding requirements, assessing and validating priorities, and providing solution advice to customer problems.
- Prepares and maintains files and publications in accordance with current directives to include both paper and electronic media.
- Research includes using various means and media to obtain needed information to accomplish the task.
- Develops, implements, and maintains work center training programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/617249800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.