This position is part of the Plant Operations, Government Publishing Office in Washington , District of Columbia.Learn more about this agency
- Installation, modification, and repair on plumbing, heating, ventilation, and air condition (HV AC), fire protection, steam, and bailing systems
- Install, repair, and maintain all steam stations, piping and associated apparatus for heating, air, liquids, and saturated steam pressures from O to 250 pounds.
- Install special equipment using several fabrication methods such as: electric and acetylene welding, silver soldering, sweat soldering, and using threaded, flare and compression fittings.
- Use gas, acetylene and electric welding equipment on various types and sizes of pipes, flanges, fittings, etc.
- Modify, repair and install new and existing utility supply and disposal systems and equipment such as sewage, water, oil, air and gas distribution systems, water closets, tubs, showers and sludge systems.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/617189400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.