These positions are as a Fish Biologist, GS- 0482-11.
There are multiple vacancies.
- (2) with the Alpena Fish and Wildlife Conservation Office in Trenton, MI.
- (1) with the Green Bay Fish and Wildlife Conservation Office in New Franken, WI.
As a Fish Biologist your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead and/or participate in the application of various fishery techniques in support of carrying out complex biological studies pertaining to Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Early Detection and Monitoring, including Grass Carp surveillance and removal efforts.
- Work with supervisors and regional staff on a variety of complex investigations including design, collection, and analysis of biological data related to AIS in the Great Lakes.
- Work with internal and external partners to deliver the program, prepare reports, and present results/findings at public and scientific meetings and conferences.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/616932400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.