You will serve as the Manager in the Surface Ship Undersea Warfare Weapon & Fire Control Branch; Maritime Warfare Control Systems Division; Weapons Control and Integration Department of NAVSURFWARCENDLD.Learn more about this agency
ND-05 is equivalent to GS-14/15.
- You will provide technical and administrative leadership including strategic planning, task coordination, budget administration, and resource management for a highly capable branch unit in a research and development environment.
- You will oversee the following technical areas: requirements development and analysis; software development, systems engineering; systems integration, verification and validation, testing and evaluation, and software certification.
- You will utilize knowledge or experience with software for the following programs: Surface Ship Undersea Warfare (SSUSW) Combat Systems and Anti-Submarine Warfare Combat Systems (ASWCS).
- You will perform the full range of supervisory duties, including performance evaluation, personnel development, and the ability to implement EEO programs and objectives.
- You will apply software development principles and techniques to naval warfare systems.
- You will utilize knowledge of information assurance, networks, Open Architecture principles, real time operating systems, processors, middleware, COTS hardware platforms and the latest technologies.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/616811700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.