If you are an exceptionally talented, knowledgeable and motivated individual with experience in recognizing, evaluating and controlling radiation safety hazards, and want to play a significant role in a dynamic organization, then consider joining the Division of Radiation Safety (DRS)! For more information, visit http://drs.ors.od.nih.gov/Pages/default.aspx.Learn more about this agency
- Plan and perform routine health physics assignments.
- Participate in investigating external and internal radiation exposures to personnel.
- Conduct inventories and leak tests of sealed radiation sources used in biomedical research or therapeutic and diagnostic clinical research involving human subjects.
- Provide radiation safety support for therapeutic administrations of radioactive materials.
- Perform radiation safety clearance of laboratories and equipment.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/616809100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.