This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies through the DHA for Domestic Defense Industrial Base Facilities and the MTRFB in the DoD. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyerLearn more about this agency
- You will conduct strategic planning efforts for ASI (advanced systems Integration) products and services, helping to develop roadmaps for aircraft such as: F/A-18 and EA-18G for future capabilities.
- You will perform as Lead of Agile scrum teams for various ASI requirements.
- You will perform project planning, test event scheduling, document review, requirements review and test reporting.
- You will Interface with all levels of the AWL (Advanced Weapons Laboratory) IPT (Integrated Product Team) as well as external organizations (PMA265, Boeing, Raytheon, etc.).
- You will be accountable for the execution of system integration testing, both lab and flight, for ASI programs on the F/A-18 and EA-18G platforms for USN and international customers.
- You will conduct the analysis of lab and flight test data, investigate anomalies, and provide engineering evaluations of system performance
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/616782300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.