About the Position: The position is in the Planning, Programs and Project Management Division with the Environmental Remediation Branch with the Omaha District, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. The office is located in downtown Omaha, NE, near the Missouri River and the city's wide array of parks, museums, historic sites, restaurants, and entertainment venues.Learn more about this agency
- Serve as a Project Manager (PM) with responsibility for planning, programming, directing, reviewing, and ensuring performance of the diverse environmental remediation mission projects.
- Serve as PM responsible for the overall management, control, coordination, and execution of assigned projects.
- Provide input to the district operating budget related to projects assigned.
- Coordinate planning, design, cost, construction, environmental consideration, etc., for projects of considerable scope and complexity as measured by diversity, geographical area, management demands, technical intricacies, and public issues.
- Control and manage project milestones and budgets from planning through remedial action and initial operations.
- Allocate project funds to district elements, consistent with progress attained, and measure and monitor performance to assure commitments of all parties are being maintained.
25% or less - Travel (TDY) up to 25% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/616700800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.