About the Position: This is a Interdisciplinary (Engineer/Architect/Physical Scientist/Chemist/Geologist/Biologist) GS-08XX/13XX/0401-14 position for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Southwestern Division Headquarters, located in Dallas, Texas.Learn more about this agency
For additional information on USACE Southwestern Division click Here
- Develop life cycle work plans in accordance with established headquarters guidelines and requirements.
- Review project designs to ensure they comply with funding, schedule and functional requirements.
- Evaluate project design and execution for their potential impact on current district workloads.
- Control funds related to FUDS, Base Realignment and Closure Program (BRAC), Installation Restoration Program (IRP), Military Munitions Services and Support and Environmental Quality (EQ) to ensure compliance, accurate usage and accountability.
- Evaluate program management effectiveness and performance through performance metrics, Line Item Reviews, audits and coordination with district team members and clients and report results to DA and USACE HQ.
- Educate Federal, State and local representatives on project management policies and scientific findings.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 25% for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/616665000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.