This position is located in the Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Secretary of Health and Human Services, Office of Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), Office of Emergency Management and Medical Operations (EMMO); and the Office of Incident Command and Control (ICC) located in Washington, D.C.Learn more about this agency
**This announcement will be remain open for 10 business days OR until the first 100 applications have been received, whichever happens first.**
- Providing statistical guidance on matters concerning clinical programs that may or may not support FDA licensure/approval of medical countermeasures.
- Evaluating data generated from BARDA supported clinical and preclinical programs.
- Providing expert support to the infrastructure development of Statistical & Data Coordinating Center (SDCC) and data/process integration with other Clinical Study Network (CSN) components.
- Participating as the lead project statistician in planning, design, development, and execution of clinical trial protocols.
- Writing specifications and statistical programs to generate analysis files, tables, listings, and figures.
- Maintaining awareness of FDA guidelines and requirements for documentation and presentation necessary for reporting clinical trial data.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/616623200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.