This position is located in the Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Secretary of Health and Human Services, Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), Division of Regulatory and Quality Affairs, located in District of Columbia, District of Columbia.Learn more about this agency
*This announcement will remain open for 10 business days OR until the first 75 applications have been received, whichever occurs first*
- Serving as a lead representative determining quality acceptability of medical countermeasures products delivered to operational designated storage facilities.
- Executing the receiving, inspection, and acceptance process for medical countermeasures product delivered to operational designated storage Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) manufacturing facilities.
- Developing and implementing regulatory decisions, procedures and staff guidance to assigned activities as required by statues, regulations, and operational requirements.
- Reviewing and evaluating all documentation related to product inspection and acceptance in United States Government (USG) product acceptance system such as batch records, doses quantity, etc.
- Maintaining technical surveillance over government operations required to support the program goals and objectives of assigned actions.
- Serving as a Lead Quality representative that trains all regulatory QA personnel on the product inspection and acceptance system.
- Providing support to the development, organization, maintenance of SOPS, internal quality documentation, files, records and quality databases.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 20% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/616616800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.