You will serve as a Program Manager of NAVUNSEAWARCENDIV KEYPORT WA.Learn more about this agency
Per Executive Order 14043 - Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees, selectee(s) must be fully vaccinated by November 22, 2021 or date of employment (which ever comes later) except in limited circumstances where a reasonable accommodation is approved because of a disability or a religious accommodation based on a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
- You will collaborate with the Technical Competency Leads to ensure qualification criteria and demonstrated knowledge requirements are defined for the technical workforce.
- You will brief higher level management on work status, technical decisions, and recommendations.
- You will collaborate with scientists and engineers to maintain awareness of relevant science and technology in the United States and worldwide.
- You will use fundamental concepts and techniques of operations research to solve problems, identify trends, or improve programs.
- You will write official reports to document technical solutions.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/616385400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.