CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- We may select from this announcement or any other source to fill one or more vacancies.
- Relocation expenses will not be paid.
- Relocation incentive will not be paid.
- A recruitment incentive may be paid to newly appointed (non-Federal) applicants. A service agreement will be required.
- This is a bargaining unit position.
- This position is Non-Exempt from the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- HUD offers alternative and flexible work schedules.
- A one year probationary period may be required.
- Must successfully complete a background investigation.
- Complete a Declaration for Federal Employment to determine your suitability for Federal employment, at the time requested by the agency.
- Have your salary sent to a financial institution of your choice by Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer.
- If you are a male applicant born after December 31, 1959, certify that you have registered with the Selective Service System or are exempt from having to do so.
- Go through a Personal Identity Verification (PIV) process that requires two forms of identification from the Form i-9. Federal law requires verification of the identity and employment eligibility of all new hires in the U.S.
- Obtain and use a Government-issued charge card for business-related travel.
All new and current Federal employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by November 22, 2021, unless they are eligible and approved for limited legal exemptions for medical or religious accommodation. Employees will be considered fully vaccinated for COVID-19 2 weeks after they have received the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine that has been approved or authorized for emergency use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or that has been listed for emergency use by the World Health Organization.
Deadlines to receive vaccine doses to meet the November 22, 2021, are listed below:
- If receiving the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine, the deadlines are as follows:
- first dose by October 11, 2021, and
- second dose by November 8, 2021
- If receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, the deadlines are as follows:
- first dose is October 18, 2021, and
- second dose is November 8, 2021
- If receiving the Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine, the deadlines are as follows:
- first and only dose is November 8, 2021
HUD employees are subject to a number of government-wide and HUD specific ethics laws and regulations, including restrictions on working in a real estate related business, and having Section 8 tenants, along with other prohibited interests and activities. To review applicable ethics rules and HUD specific restrictions, please visit https://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/general_counsel/ethics