THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 5 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.Learn more about this agency
This National Guard position is for a SUPERVISORY IT SPECIALIST (SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION)-Title 5, Position Description Number T5710600 and is part of the WI JFHQ J6, Madison, Wisconsin National Guard.
- Provides executive leadership, guidance, and direction to ensure acquisition, development, and retention of a professional, highly capable workforce to accomplish assigned missions.
- Reviews and approves: work plans to be accomplished by subordinates; priorities and schedules for completion of work; sets broad objectives; monitors subordinate employees' performance in providing IT services; reviews accomplishments; and takes appropriate action of correction when deficiencies are noted.
- Advises their supervisor with broader and higher responsibilities on problems involving the relationship of the work of the system administration teams to broader programs, and its impact on IT Services.
- Develops and enhances automated systems to improve performance and efficiency.
- Provides technical assistance to current and potential users to minimize disruptions of computer operations.
-Performs other duties as assigned.
*** This is NOT an all-inclusive list of duties. ***
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/616337700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.