Reemployed annuitant: This vacancy does not meet the criteria for appointment of annuitants.Learn more about this agency
This is a developmental position with a 3 year rotation period.
- Serves as a senior auditor within the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA), Headquarters (HQs), Operations Directorate, Investigative Support (OIS) Division.
- Plans and conducts analyses of defense contractor's records where Suspected Irregular Conduct (SIC) or potential fraud has been identified.
- Provides advisory services by performing tests and analyses of contractor's cost representations, billings, invoices, time cards, labor charges, internal controls, policies, practices pertinent to the specific SIC case or grand jury investigation.
- Develops draft advisory memorandum of findings, conclusions and recommendations for cognizant Defense Criminal Investigative Organizations (DCIOs), Military Investigative Organizations (MCIOs) and Department of Defense Inspector General (DoDIG).
- May serve as a witness before judicial, quasi-judicial or administrative bodies and/or may provide a variety of technical litigation support to U.S. attorneys, preparing evidence for the grand jury or for trial.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/616286600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.