About the Position: Serves as project manager responsible for overall planning, execution, control, and closure of military and International and Interagency (IIS) projects.Learn more about this agency
- Responsible for managing the planning, scoping, developing, design, construction, and direction of civil works/military/environmental restoration projects.
- Monitor and maintain project's milestone dates and budget throughout its life cycle.
- Manage Programs/projects associated with finance, budgeting, risk assessment, schedule, configuration management, contract technical management, and project controls.
- Prepare cost estimates prior to full scope determination and development of design concept, to determine potential factors that may impact cost.
- Communicate with clients and customers to satisfy their expectations and commitment to continuous improvement of quality services.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position 25 percent of the time or less.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/616276700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.