The PALACE Acquire Program offers you a permanent position upon completion of your formal training plan. As a Palace Acquire Intern you will experience both personal and professional growth while dealing effectively and ethically with change, complexity, and problem solving. The program offers a 2-year formal training plan with yearly salary increases. Promotions and salary increases are based upon your successful performance and supervisory approval.Learn more about this agency
- Perform mathematical work assignments involving a segment of a scientific area, or applied field of mathematics.
- Apply general scientific theories, and principles of mathematics, as well as the full range of methods, procedures, and techniques, to conduct work assignments.
- Required to make independent decisions concerning standard practices and procedures in performance of multiple tasking, to make minor modification for work efforts, and to recommend course of action for technical problems which are not covered by standard scientific practices.
- Perform mathematical work in support of projects and studies assigned to higher graded mathematicians or scientists.
- Perform a segment of the project or study, utilizing the full range of methods, procedures, and techniques for that specific field of mathematics.
- Assist higher graded mathematicians or scientists in finding solutions for problems requiring a variety of data sources and scientific disciplines.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/616015600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.