ADDITIONAL CONDTIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
As required by Executive Order 14043, Federal employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of the employee's duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination by November 22, 2021 or before appointment or onboarding with the agency, if after November 22, 2021. The agency will provide additional information regarding what information or documentation will be needed and how you can request of the agency a legally required exception from this requirement.
If you are a male applicant who was born after 12/31/1959 and are required to register under the Military Selective Service Act, the Defense Authorization Act of 1986 requires that you be registered or you are not eligible for appointment in this agency (https://www.sss.gov/RegVer/wfRegistration.aspx).
If you are unable to apply online or need to fax a document you do not have in electronic form, view the following link for information regarding an Alternate Application.
1. For continued employment, the dual status technician employee must obtain and maintain all service specific military requirements in training and education, within the first 12 months of hire into the GS-0201 DTS position.
2. Prior to Title 32 Excepted Service appointment, an applicant's military medical record must indicate a completed and current medical physical, medical profile, and completed/cleared drug test.
3. Prior to Title 32 Excepted Service appointment, must possess and provide a valid federal government- issued identification card as required for military membership.
4. As a basis of continued Title 32 Excepted Service employment/appointment to a GS-0201 position, the employee must complete the Human Resources Program education, training, and certifications for the GS-0201 position as identified on this qualification standard and the employee's Individual Development Plan.
5. The Title 32 Excepted Service employee is subject to adverse actions, to include reassignment to a lower-grade, without pay or grade retention, and/or separation from federal service, when he or she fails to obtain the required education, training, or certifications for the Title 32 DST GS-0201, Human Resources position.
6. As a basis of continued Title 32 Excepted Service employment/appointment to the GS-0201 position, the employee must have and maintain a current Network License according to Army or Air Force Directives, Licensing Network Users and Certifying Network Professionals.
7. Ability to establish effective professional working relationships with coworkers and customers, contributing to a cooperative working environment and successful accomplishment of the mission.