This position is located in the Office of Audit's Security and Information Technology Services business unit (Systems Operations Directorate). The incumbent has overall management of his/her directorate, directs the assignments, and reviews the work of subordinates. The Director supervises the activities of subordinate managers and/or technical staffs.Learn more about this agency
As a Supervisory Auditor (Performance) Director, you will:
- Provide a broad range of high level supervisory and management services and support to other parts of the Audit organization, including developing input for the Annual Audit Plan, identifying the training and developmental needs of assigned staff, and facilitating contacts and the exchange of information between Audit staffs, or SACs and ASACs IRS management, Office of Audit, Government Accountability Office evaluators and other affects stakeholders.
- Assign audit tests and related work to subordinates based on priorities and evaluate work performance of subordinates.
- Give advice, counsel, and instruction to employees on work and administrative matters.
- Interview candidates for positions in the office, recommend appointment, promotion, or reassignment to such positions.
- Hear and resolve complaints from employees, referring group grievances and more serious unresolved complaints to a higher-level supervisor or manager.
- Effect minor disciplinary measures, such as warnings and reprimands, recommending other action in more serious cases.
25% or less - Six to ten days per month.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/615950600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.