You will serve as a SUPERVISORY MATHEMATICAL STATISTICIAN in the Deputy Chief of Naval Operations (Manpower, Personnel, Training and Education (N1)), 21st Century Sailor Office (OPNAV N17), and Future Operations Branch (OPNAV N175) of N17M 21ST CENTURY SAILOR OFFICE.Learn more about this agency
- You will analyze data requirements needed to support objectively-based information for decision-making."
- You will develop processes to enhance the value of data and information
- You will analyze results of mathematical models and simulations to identify requirements, support methodologies, determine results and summarize findings.
- You will research problems by collecting relevant information to come up with a viable solution.
- You will explore mathematical and statistical techniques from related fields for potential application to problems at hand.
- You will analyze test and evaluation procedures to identify areas for improvement.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/615834300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.