See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
Position may be filled at either:
Columbus, OH:$80,208 - $104,275
New Cumberland, PA:$87,198 - $113,362
- Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- Performs data extraction and produces reports, queries and interface feeds to meet the requirements of the requestor.
- Responsible for understanding human resources data fields and uses of the data within federal civilian human resources systems.
- Develops requirements for database administrators and system developers to create applications and feeds to support the federal civilian reporting program.
- Reviews system change information as received to determine impact on current processes and make modifications as necessary.
- Ensures programs are run according to privacy act provisions and PII guidelines, identifying situations where data cannot be provided because of legal restrictions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/615399300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.