You will serve as a SCIENTIST in the ENGINEERING of NAVWARSYSCEN ATLANTIC CHARLESTON SC.Learn more about this agency
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE ANNOUNCEMENT. Section 1109 of the National Defense Authorization Act Fiscal Year 2020 Public Law 116-92 amended Section 9905 of title 5, United States Code (U.S.C.) to streamline and simplify certain Department of Defense civilian Direct Hire Authorities to recruit and appoint qualified candidates directly to certain positions in the competitive service in the Department of Defense.
- You will support the analysis, development and release of software artifacts and application components under a formal systems engineering process.
- You will support all aspects of the software requirements process for the development and management of high-level product specifications.
- You will execute software architecture and engineering practices to design, develop and execute software solutions for enterprise applications.
- You will evaluate and recommend infrastructure, tools, technologies, methods and processes to ensure the highest quality products and platforms are produced.
- You will participate in Project Planning and Management, including: scope, resources, schedule, and risk and issue management.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/615329600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.