THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 5 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.Learn more about this agency
This National Guard position is for a LEAD ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN - T5, Position Description Number T5150000 and is part of the WI USPFO, Wisconsin Army National Guard.
*This position is also posted with T32 job 21-453 Lead Accounting Technician, only one position will be selected*
- Serves as Team Leader. Communicates assignments, projects, problems to be solved, actionable events, milestones, and/or program issues under review, and deadlines and time frames for completion.
- Performs broad in-depth analysis on multiple management systems and applies this information to complicated precedent type cases to resolve especially difficult and sensitive, out of balance conditions associated with processing actions within accounting systems.
- Performs fact finding, research, and investigations to identify, analyze and recommend solutions regarding fiscal accounting activity.
- Examines accounts or resolves difficult reconciliations requiring an analysis of adjustments and corrections in accounts.
- Coordinates with internal/external financial/program management personnel to resolve issues and/or prevent accounting errors. Reviews and processes MIPRs across multiple DOD agencies.
- Uses fiscal accounting and related interfaced systems to provide input/adjustments to the fiscal accounting database of record and the interoperable feeder systems of logistics, contracting, pay, travel, accounts payable, disbursement and interfund automated systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/615306000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.