This National Guard position is for a LEAD ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN - T32, Position Description Number D2374000and is part of the WI USPFO, Wisconsin Army National Guard.
Learn more about this agency
As a LEAD ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN - T32, GS-0525-9, you will lead a team of accounting technicians that provide analysis, validation, processing, and correction of financial transactions and issues/discrepancies involving the full range of accounting services.
- Serves as Team Leader. Communicates assignments, projects, problems to be solved, actionable events, milestones, and/or program issues under review, and deadlines and time frames for completion.
- Performs broad in-depth analysis on multiple management systems and applies this information to complicated precedent type cases to resolve especially difficult and sensitive, out of balance conditions associated with processing actions within accounting systems.
- Performs fact finding, research, and investigations to identify, analyze and recommend solutions regarding fiscal accounting activity.
- Examines accounts or resolves difficult reconciliations requiring an analysis of adjustments and corrections in accounts.
- Coordinates with internal/external financial/program management personnel to resolve issues and/or prevent accounting errors. Reviews and processes MIPRs across multiple DOD agencies.
- Uses fiscal accounting and related interfaced systems to provide input/adjustments to the fiscal accounting database of record and the interoperable feeder systems of logistics, contracting, pay, travel, accounts payable, disbursement and interfund automated systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned
*** This is NOT an all-inclusive list of duties. ***
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/615305400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.