You will serve as an Associate Superintendent in the Space Science Division, Code 760100 of NAVAL RESEARCH LABORATORY.Learn more about this agency
- You will possess knowledge of advanced research and technologies in space sciences, space and ground based sensor technology, environmental remote sensing and modeling, sensor data analysis, and interpretation/exploitation for Naval systems.
- You will demonstrate ability to manage and coordinate the technical and administrative aspects of research and development efforts in the Division.
- You will demonstrate ability to organize technical, programmatic and financial aspects of research proposals and projects.
- You will possess ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- You will demonstrate ability to conduct basic and applied research in space science, and/or related areas.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/615298800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.