This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
About the Position: This is an announcement for the Staff Action Officer with responsibility for staff support to the Dugway Proving Ground Garrison Command Group.
- Plan, analyze, and execute actions involving the direction and control of general administrative management functions of the installation.
- Review and implement new and revised policy and regulations for assigned administrative area(s).
- Initiate, develop, revise, recommend, and ensure implementation of policies, procedures, directives, and other operating documents required for the effective and efficient administration of operations under control of the Garrison Command Group.
- Conduct functional/administrative review and appraisal of all staff actions (studies, reports, projects, correspondence, etc.)
- Develop/coordinate all related actions to support implementation of Garrison Command Group directed actions and requirements.
- Prepare a variety of regular and one-time reports for DPG Garrison that cross organizational and functional lines.
- Analyze data for overall trends, and present data in clear and concise format, with findings, and recommended actions.
- Use office automated systems to control and monitor Garrison Command Group staff actions.
- Track all mandatory training requirements for the garrison to include all directorates and special staff.
- Serve as project administrator, coordinator, and administrative specialist on complex actions/projects.
- Maintain the Garrison Manager's and Deputy Garrison Manager's calendars.
- Arrange appointments and conferences for the Garrison Manager without prior clearance, making all necessary arrangements with the parties involved.
- Provide advice and assistance to managers and supervisors on installation policy, administrative and personnel matters (to include performance appraisals, protocol matters, training requests, travel, correspondence, and filing).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/615258000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.