See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
Position may be filled at either:
Whitehall, Ohio: $132,574-$172,346
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania: $144,128-$172,500
- Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- This position serves as the DLA Customers office Director and provides full-service human resources services to DLA and related organizations involved in large scale operations in support of both stateside and overseas locations.
- Serves as a senior HR advisor and develops appropriate interventions for management on significant HR issues.
- Represents DLA at briefings and conferences to provide HR guidance/advice regarding all aspects of HR Servicing.
- Develop local procedures based on DLA policy which meet the needs of DLA's complex mission and serviced organizations.
- Provides guidance and resolution on complex Human Resources issues.
- Provides program advice, oversight, and operations to customers through geographically dispersed team subject matter experts for (continued to next bullet)
- recruitment and staffing, reduction-in-force and the Priority Placement Program counseling and processing, position classification, employee and labor relations, drug testing, and personnel action processing and personnel files maintenance.
- Participates with management in carrying out a labor relations program.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/615250700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.