The Recent Graduates program provides an entry-level developmental experience to those who have obtained, or will obtain within 9 months, a qualifying associates, bachelor's, master's, professional, doctorate, vocational or technical degree or certificate from a qualifying educational institution within the last 2 years. Veterans whose military service obligations have prevented them from applying within this period have up to 6 years after degree or certificate completion to apply.Learn more about this agency
- Works as a junior auditor as a member of an audit team performing a variety of audit tasks and completing required training.
- Research applicable laws, directives, regulations, manuals, prior studies, and audit reports to gain knowledge of areas being audited.
- Completes multiple segments of an audit guide as directed by the supervisor.
- Identifies applicable personnel and relevant data related to the area being audited
- Organizes and summarizes audit data to support finding elements.
- Assists in writing segments of draft and final reports.
- Assists in developing audit recommendations for management action.
- Holds discussions with audit clients to discuss audit work and explain conclusions.
- Maintain security and accountability of classified information.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel 25% for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/615220000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.