See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
Position may be filled at either:
Whitehall, Ohio: $95,377-$123,991
Richmond, Virginia: $95,322-$123,919
Battle Creek, Michigan: $92,143-$119,787
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania: $103,690-$134,798
Fort Belvoir: $103,690-$134,798
- Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- Leads a team of analysts responsible for managing reimbursable General Terms & Conditions (GT&Cs) policy, procedures, and reporting of metrics within the scope of the Government Invoicing (G-INV) program.
- Responsible for identifying and documenting functional requirements for policies, procedures, and systems relating to the Intra-Governmental Transaction (IGT) reimbursable agreement process within DLA.
- Serves as a Lead G-INV Support Agreements Manager (SAM), collecting, collating, and analyzing data required by the DLA Government Invoicing Program Management Office on a recurring basis.
- Provides authoritative support to Center of Excellence (CoE) Agreements to improve the Agency's efficiency and effectiveness.
- Evaluates proposed actions and business practices and assists in implementing management plans and executive decisions in relation to Support Agreement Management and G-INV.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/615197300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.