Defense Finance and Accounting Services (DFAS) mission is to lead the DoD in finance and accounting by ensuring the delivery of efficient, exceptional quality pay and financial information. We take pride in serving the men and women who defend America. DFAS is seeking goal-oriented people who like a challenge and care about serving our country. We offer rewarding careers in finance, accounting, information systems, contracting services, human resources, clerical work and many other areas.Learn more about this agency
- Accurately maintains the accounting and reporting system for non expendable property and/or consumable supplies.
- Conducts physical inventories of limited consumables as required by regulations and maintains all inventory records.
- Monitors stock levels of consumable supplies, including forms, to ensure on hand supply is sufficient to meet Center need.
- Ensures that all property management databases are updated for new property acquisitions, transfers, and turn ins.
- Documents all property transactions, prepares reports and source documentation for transfer and turn in of excess property and ensures system is updated accordingly.
- Ensures clerical correctness and conformance to regulations in the preparation of all supply and/or property source documents, invoices, and supporting papers.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/615196400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.