- Who may apply: Current Permanent DFAS Agency Employees; PPP DoD Military Spouse Preference Eligible and current DFAS VRA employees.
- Position located in: IT DIR OFFICE, ACCOUNTING SERVICES, MOCAS SYSTEM, EDM & EUD MGMT AND ANALYSIS BR, ZTCEA.
- This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions on other teams in the I&T Directorate.
- Applicants on Cleveland list may be considered for positions in Bratenahl.
- Works with others in a team environment to approach new and existing problems in a systematic and consistent method.
- Uses in-depth analysis to identify the size and scope of problems or new approaches being investigated.
- Coordinates maintenance and support activities of a major finance and/or accounting automated information system with IT specialists, project managers, and functional users to ensure system adequacy and efficiency.
- Identifies and formulates plans to resolve problems by applying new and evolving technology.
- Performs studies to monitor and improve or enhance a major finance and/or accounting automated information system.
- Uses prior personal experience and knowledge and state-of-the-art information gathered from vendors, other major government agencies, and private industry users to perform such studies.
- Briefs management on strategies to be used to exploit and implement new developments and advanced techniques in the area of software design and maintenance.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/615134700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.