This position is a Senior Level position in the federal government. Senior Level employees are in non-executive positions whose duties are broad and complex enough to be classified above GS 15 level. Senior level positions involve highly specialized and complex work.Learn more about this agency
You will serve as the Director of Systems Engineering and Integration at Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC), Pacific.
- You will serve as Senior Level executive for tactical, as well as more general, systems engineering and integration, exercising independent judgment and initiative to drive enterprise technical solutions and transformational processes.
- You will apply broad knowledge of operational requirements, systems engineering and integration, best practice software engineering processes, data management and networking concepts, modeling and simulation, and model based systems engineering.
- You will provide integrated technical oversight and leadership across the entire engineering life cycle.
- You will lead enterprise integration of processes, technologies, and capabilities from Science and Technology and Engineering Development through In-Service Engineering.
- You will develop and provide technical guidance, standards, protocols, and integration processes for delivering cost-effective and efficient programs that fully meet technical and operational requirements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/615116500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.