Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as the primary point of contact to the Group commander/director for all administrative support programs.
- Directly assists the commander/director in the management of all administrative support program functions.
- Serves as the resident subject matter expert for all mandated administrative support programs.
- Serves as the organizational point of contact and liaison with the personnel flight on military and civilian personnel issues.
- Assists in planning, administering, and monitoring manpower resource requirements.
- Performs other clerical and administrative work in support of the office/organization.
- Monitors and controls incoming and outgoing correspondence. Reviews and analyzes control and handling procedures within the organization.
Occasional travel - Work may occasionally require travel away from normal duty station on military or commercial aircraft.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/615029500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.