This position is part of the Administrative Services, Government Publishing Office in Washington , District of Columbia .Learn more about this agency
The selectee will work shift 1.
Additional vacancies may be filled through this announcement.
- Review shipment case file for understanding of total Government Bill of Lading requirement, which includes classification of commodities, consolidation of shipments, authorized accessorial services.
- Provide assistance to both internal and external customers regarding the preparation and disposition of the Government Bill of Lading.
- Assemble case files, checking for accuracy and completeness.
- Perform secretarial and administrative duties.
- Provides non-routine cost comparisons of modes and methods of shipments.
- Prepares the Government Bill of Lading to include domestic and international shipments.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/614971300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.