HIRING EVENT INFORMATION
***As a recruitment incentive, we are offering a $200 recruitment bonus and an $800 retention bonus. Eligibility for these incentives and bonus will be applicable to newly hired/rehired individuals selected from this fair only.*** Note: The recruitment bonus will be paid to the New Hire upon appointment; the retention bonus will be paid to the New Hire after 6 months of satisfactory employment.****
Virtual Hiring Event
- Interested applicants must submit the listed documents
- Proof of education (e.g, high school diploma, transcripts, etc.),
- Other supporting documentation (e.g., PCS orders and DD 214 (if applicable for military Spouses claiming SEP and for Veterans claiming OAV), etc.)
In-Person Hiring Event
- Interviews will be conducted during between 1PM to 6 PM on October 20, 2021. If selected, the local HR Office will contact the applicant to notify them of their selection and how they will proceed during the pre-employment process. Eligible applications are expected to be available during this time.
- From 1PM to 6 PM at Bldg. 4248, 1681 Bullion Blvd. Bldg. 4248
- Request applicants bring the following documents to the CYS Recruitment Fair:
- Supporting Documents for Preference or Priority Consideration, if applicable (e.g., Milary Spouse Orders/PCS Orders, DD 214, etc.)
- Photo ID
- Social Security Card
Area of Consideration
|Interviews will be conducted during between 1:00PM and 6:00PM on October 20, 2021 at the job fair site. If selected, the local HR Office may need the applicant to complete pre-employment consent forms, complete fingerprinting and/or schedule a physical prior to leaving the job fair.
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the local commuting area of Fort Knox, Kentucky. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
Allowances, Incentives and PCS Costs:
- Allowances, differentials, or incentives may be paid.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs are not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.